Tahitian_black_pearls

0

No comments posted yet

Comments

Slide 1

Tahitian Black Pearls – What’s with Their Color? Tahitian black pearls are pretty popular because of their unique, iridescent and vibrant metallic colors which is what makes them different from the other saltwater pearls out there. Even though they are commonly known as “black pearls”, Tahitian pearls are gray in color and have lighter or darker color degrees. In addition to their naturally gray color, Tahitian pearls also have this unique ability to display many different colors at the same time – a feature that is not seen in any other types of pearls. When viewed from certain angles, black pearls can sometimes appear to be green, blue, magenta, aubergrine or even magenta. Cobalt blue and iridescent peacock pearls are perhaps the most valuable and most prized of the Tahitian line. These pearls can sometimes cause thousands of dollars, so they are not meant for everybody. However, despite some of them having ridiculously high selling prices, Tahitian pearls are simply too good to resist. As a matter of fact, these pearls used to be extremely rare that people back then would often refer to them as the “pearl of queens” which is a testament to their overall value. The reason why a lot of people seem to be so into Tahitian pearls is because of their size and incredible luster. Their rounder shapes also occur at a much better rate compared to other pearls in the market. Compared to freshwater pearls, Tahitian pearls are not produced at the same rate by oysters. A vast majority (95%) of these pearls are being cultured and harvested in the Tahitian Island of Polynesia while the remaining 5% are being harvested in the nearby Cook Islands. Anyone who has a Tahitian pearl in their jewelry collection should consider themselves lucky because of how valuable they are and how a lot of people are always looking for ways to get their hands on them. When shopping for these pearls, you will always want to have a look at their size and luster as these are the two biggest factors in determining their overall value. To know more about Tahitian pearls and their appeal to women everywhere, you can go to http://www.nationalpearl.com/pearl-necklaces/tahitian-south-sea-pearl-necklaces.html.

Summary: Tahitian black pearls are pretty popular because of their unique, iridescent and vibrant metallic colors which is what makes them different from the other saltwater pearls out there.

Tags: pearls pearl necklace black

URL:
More by this User
Most Viewed
Previous Page Next Page
This user hasn't uploaded any other presenations yet.
Previous Page Next Page