Please select the category that most closely reflects your concern about the presentation, so that we can review it and determine whether it violates our
Summary: Benefits of Using Safety Films for Your Glass Windows and Doors
1. Glass is a delicate product that could break with the slightest impact and cause serious injury.
Safety films help avoid such dangers as they are manufactured with adhesives that hold pieces of shattered glass together when the glass breaks.
2. Here are some of the benefits of installing safety films on glass windows, doors and car windscreens and windows.
3. Safety films are manufactured to meet both functional and aesthetic needs.
The film is available in a range of different thicknesses and strengths, as well as in a number of different finishes.
4. Safety film can be fitted internally or externally and can be fitted in the frame to existing glazing and windows.
5. Shattered glass could cause fatal injury safety films eliminate this danger as the glass pieces are held together by the film and does not scatter.
Safety films turns glass into a shield.
It is nearly impossible to break a glass which has a safety film.
Thereby turning your doors and windows into a shield against burglars and intruders.
Visit yellowpages-uae.com to get in touch with Safety Film Manufacturers in UAE i.e. at http://www.yellowpages-uae.com/uae/safety-film