Goa is emerging as the most favoured destination amongst the tourists for the adventure activities. Being the dwelling place of exotic fishes, turtles, reef sharks and marine vegetation, Goa underwater world is worth exploring. With a huge coastline and favourable water conditions, Goa offers beautiful places for scuba diving. Here are list of few of them:
1. Cove of Shelter: Cove of Shelter is an impeccable diving site for the beginners. Here the depth of the water is not too much. It is enough to dive and view the underwater world even for the amateurs. You get to see little wee fishes swimming in groups, corals reefs and scary lobsters too.
2. Reef of Uma Guma: Another hit spot for scuba divers in Goa is the Reef of Uma Guma. Get mesmerized with the underwater aquatic beings like the tunas, sharks, porcupine fishes etc. The depth is of almost 14 metres so you can get to see the beautiful coral reefs that presents memorable visions of the place to haunt you for your life. An expert diver can dive easily at this place.
3. Bay of Bounty: Yet another scuba diving destination for scuba diving learners, be it newbies, beginners, amateur divers with their trainer can look out for plenty of tiny colourful fishes with hardened corals. This is an ideal destination for learning scuba diving along with cuttlefish and sharks. At a depth of just 6 metres this is quite convenient for beginners.
4. Wreck of Suzy’s: Goan waters are witness to the wrecks of World War II vessels. People are still excited at the thought of taking a look at these wrecks. The wrecks can be viewed at an depth of about 30 metres in the company of angel fishes, parrot fishes, stonefish etc.
5. The Jetty: Grand Island is haven for the scuba divers. Jetty is to the north west of the Grand Island and offers a depth of almost 6-8 metres. It boasts of a mesmerizing experience underwater along with the lionfish and baby mullets.
6. Locker of Davy Jones: Strongly recommended only for experts and professional divers since the currents here are way too strong for an amateur to handle. Indeed it involves thrilling adventure.